Thursday, July 3, 2008

Suicide

Life is never good for me and this is what I wish you'd see.
Just let me end it all for I'll be happy in the end, I'll finally be free.

Free from all the pain and torment and the never ending battle.
No more dealing with the arguments and tears, I'd finally be through with it all.

You just don't seem to understand that by keeping me here, you're making it worse.
If i were dead and gone by now, I'd be happy, I wouldn't have this life, I wouldn't have this curse.

I'm already considering doing this, even without your consent.
I know for sure that once it's all over, my heart will finally be content.

So here I am, just sitting there, on my bed with a knife to my wrist.
Please everyone don't be upset, please don't be pissed.

You just need to know that I love you all, but couldn't handle it anymore.
Ok, here I go, I'm doing this for sure.

You just need to let me go to heaven now, hopefully God will understand and accept this.

Just tell my baby I love him, and I'm sorry that I couldn't give him one last kiss.
Tell everyone I love them, and that I'm sorry that I had to leave so soon and leave them all behind.

But I just needed to end it all and start a new life, so happiness I could find.

These are the last words I will ever be writing down.
I know they are harsh, but don't worry, rest your head, be at ease, don't make a sound.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.