Thursday, July 3, 2008

Expectations

My Top Expectations that I have for myself in life are:

1.To practice what I love to do. (For Example, my singing.)
2.To make others happy, before I make myself happy, because I like to see people smile.
3.To start a business/camp for teens.

My Top Expectations that I have for myself at school are:

1.To come prepared and ready to learn.
2.To help someone who doesn't understand.
3.To use the knowlegde that I learn in school for the future.

My Top Expectations that I have for my fellow students are:

1.To give me respect, and I will give them respect back.
2.To try and not disrupt the class.
3.Take at least of moment of your time to hear what the teacher is saying.

My Top Expectations that I have for my teachers are:

1.To sometimes help me if i don't understand what they are trying to teach me.
2.To give me respect just like I will give them respect back.
3.To listen to what I have to say.

No comments: